GDT: [#57] Stars visit Pontoon Aberg - Sponsored by Bud Light

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
This forum has become "tame" compared the my other Stars forums with regards to "hammering" the team and coaches.

This used to be the tough one, but I'd surmise "complacency" has set in. That's why there is even a "tank" section.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
This forum has become "tame" compared the my other Stars forums with regards to "hammering" the team and coaches.

This used to be the tough one, but I'd surmise "complacency" has set in. That's why there is even a "tank" section.

hammering the team and management gets old/tired, especially when it serves no purpose

the tank is fun to embrace

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012

There's too much human misery in the world already for me to choose to be miserable because of some hockey team I have no control over. Being mean to players and coaches on the internet doesn't seem to be a good use of anyone's time either and I'm glad it doesn't happen here because that would get über boring really fast.

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
Yes, I'm glad it's tamed down, but I'd surmise it's because this forum has accepted the obvious...doubt in even obtaining an 8 seed.

In other forums the screaming ensues.

Have a good one!

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
For me, I lost any hope over the summer when I saw Nill's plan unfold. Nill chose to keep the two goalies who are not good at all, and he chose to put all of his hopes on the backs of something like five rookieish d-men.

When it was clear the roster wasn't being improved and was actually deliberately made worse, my hopes for the season melted away. It's why I'm not too upset about them being bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad