Attachments

• 1708570941409.png
    1708570941409.png
    510.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
well, that was a NHL game, and it was a Flyers win. no zest...no spice...nothing. and the broadcasters, during the game and in the intermissions? also nothing, does TNT broadcast a lot of NHL games?

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
well, that was a NHL game, and it was a Flyers win. no zest...no spice...nothing. and the broadcasters, during the game and in the intermissions? also nothing, does TNT broadcast a lot of NHL games?
Yes, TNT is a main provider of the sport nationally. I think they have about 75 games scheduled with various crews. The game was bland, the crowd and arena atmosphere was lifeless and that was likely a result of the vapid play. This is cause-and-effect.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
TNT is still better than the trash presentation of that stadium game. Which isn't saying much. At least they have Hank.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
Some minor justice after the 2010 Leighton debacle...

Hopefully Connor shits the Bedard in his career. Complete bs after being gifted Kane...
I wouldn’t waste your energy rooting for something that has literally zero chance of happening without injuries (and I’m just assuming you wouldn’t wish injuries on a kid. Especially not as a fan of Embiid).

Did you see him tonight? Give him a couple better linemates and no broken jaw and he might’ve put up 100 pts this year.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I wouldn’t waste your energy rooting for something that has literally zero chance of happening without injuries (and I’m just assuming you wouldn’t wish injuries on a kid. Especially not as a fan of Embiid).

Did you see him tonight? Give him a couple better linemates and no broken jaw and he might’ve put up 100 pts this year.
Eric Lindros' first game. The lineup is mesmerizing in its mediocrity.

FORWARDS:
Keith Acton
Dave Brown
Rod Brind'Amour
Kevin Dineen
Doug Evans
Brent Fedyk'
Steve Kaspar
Greg Paslawski
Mark Recchi
Vyacheslav Butsayev (BOOTSY)

DEFENSE:
Brian Benning
Terry Carkner
Shawn Cronin
Garry Galley
Gord Hynes
Dmitri Yushkevich

GOALIE:
Dominic Roussel who was the game's number one star.

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan

I see the talent, it’s just his stature I’m sure he’ll grow into his frame but he’s not crazy fast and gots bodied a lot, I don’t see a generational talent, but def a top 15 guy for sure. Guys got a wicked shot.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Thought that may have been one of Laughton’s worst games this year. Body language not great. Really selling himself to the Rags scouts. At the end of the day though, to me it’s clear the guy needs a change of scenery. He’s still an above average depth option for a contender.

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Thought that may have been one of Laughton’s worst games this year. Body language not great. Really selling himself to the Rags scouts. At the end of the day though, to me it’s clear the guy needs a change of scenery. He’s still an above average depth option for a contender.
Yeah he’s a Swiss Army knife type any contender could use. Just praying he gets us a 1st.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Eric Lindros' first game. The lineup is mesmerizing in its mediocrity.

FORWARDS:
Keith Acton
Dave Brown
Rod Brind'Amour
Kevin Dineen
Doug Evans
Brent Fedyk'
Steve Kaspar
Greg Paslawski
Mark Recchi
Vyacheslav Butsayev (BOOTSY)

DEFENSE:
Brian Benning
Terry Carkner
Shawn Cronin
Garry Galley
Gord Hynes
Dmitri Yushkevich

GOALIE:
Dominic Roussel who was the game's number one star.
Holy shitballs and that was the shell of Recchi

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3