GDT: [#57] Dallas Stars at Tampa Bay Lightning, 6:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
And there you go. History repeats itself.

It was a 6-0 loss to Canucks that kick-started the slide last year and looks like this is likely this year's kick-start.

Oof. Bishop injury too. Let's see if Nill makes moves this time around or if he will sit and watch once again as the team falls apart

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Also looks like both Colorado and Chicago will pull within 6 points of the Stars tonight...the rest of the season feels so predictable it hurts.

Huge games coming up against Carolina x2, Nashville, St. Louis, and Chicago right before the deadline. We better see some moves before then

Looks like St Louis is going to grab 3rd in central now with a game in hand.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I think he’s just beaten down. The team has been so bad for so long.

Agreed. He's called out the Stars mid game for quite a few years but it's because he was passionate about the team. Everything he says now seems manufactured. He has to talk them up because he knows the on ice product is shit.

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
I wonder if that also means we possibly get another head coach going into next season.

New GM = New coach, as is mostly the case. I may be willing to give JM another shot under a new GM (if we get one), but if the new GM doesn't throw Les Jackson and the other stooges on their asses, then f*** him too. He's setting himself up for failure.

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
13:45 left in the 3rd period and did not return. He also left the game early in the 1st temporarily for an equipment issue

Oh, that actually makes perfect sense considering his usual icetime.

Rough game it seems, not his best I guess.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone notice klingberg arguing with the bench during a faceoff in the first ? Don’t know if it was one of the coaches or players he was arguing with but he looked pretty agitated .

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Anyone notice klingberg arguing with the bench during a faceoff in the first ? Don’t know if it was one of the coaches or players he was arguing with but he looked pretty agitated .
Stuff like that is happening a lot. We should be calling up Joel Q and looking to move on from Monty. Almost everyone is having a career worst season at the same time it isn't bad "luck"

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

Could've been about anything. If it was after the high-stick, maybe it was complaining about that.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Could've been about anything. If it was after the high-stick, maybe it was complaining about that.
It seemed like they were telling him to lineup on his offside and he was shaking his head and than he moved over and than moved back and was looking at the bench like wtf are you trying to make me do .

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
It seemed like they were telling him to lineup on his offside and he was shaking his head and than he moved over and than moved back and was looking at the bench like wtf are you trying to make me do .

Meh, nothing major in that case.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Meh, nothing major in that case.
Idk , when a player is shaking his head at the coach as he’s telling him to do something , it kinda looks like he doesn’t care for what he is saying and he’s letting the rest of the team see his frustration . I wish I had the clip of it , he actually looked pretty pissed off .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad