That is more horrific than The Fly.

tumblr_mn0dt0hzx41qekszro1_500.gif

I am becoming Brundlebeef.

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
1st line a combined +34 Corsi.

4th line a combined +5.

4th line with 100% OZ starts.

I'm not the smartest person in the world. But aren't hockey lines usually used as

1st. All Offense, preferably a Playmaker, Sniper, and Power Forward

2. Two Way Forwards with an offensive prioritization

3. Checking/Two-way forwards who stay at home and prioritize defense first and provide a tiny offensive edge.

4. Complimentary defensive and speedy players to aid the PK and overusage of the third line when the coach chooses to play carefully?

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
After Vinny gets his July 1st your awesome bonus, does that help a buy out at all ?

At this point just buy him out and deal with it. A 750K Phantom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vinny

JustJim

Feb 20, 2012
Paignton,UK
This team is a joke....

....and it's not even a funny joke. It's just more of the same bull **** cycling, and shooting from outside the zone.
Emery should retire before the end of the season. He's pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

JustJim

Feb 20, 2012
Paignton,UK
After Vinny gets his July 1st your awesome bonus, does that help a buy out at all ?

At this point just buy him out and deal with it. A 750K Phantom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vinny

Could Vincent LeCavalier be the first player to be bought out by two teams?
After seeing how awful he has become, I can see why Tampa Bay sent him packing. He's useless!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'd say Lecavalier needs to be nailed to the cross, but that just means Rinaldo plays, so, carry on.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not the smartest person in the world. But aren't hockey lines usually used as

1st. All Offense, preferably a Playmaker, Sniper, and Power Forward

2. Two Way Forwards with an offensive prioritization

3. Checking/Two-way forwards who stay at home and prioritize defense first and provide a tiny offensive edge.

4. Complimentary defensive and speedy players to aid the PK and overusage of the third line when the coach chooses to play carefully?

You looking for a job next season?

I feel for G and Jake. Imagine having to work harder to pick up the slack for other incompetent co workers. I'm sure we all can relate

blinds

Jan 5, 2012

I feel for G and Jake. Imagine having to work harder to pick up the slack for other incompetent co workers. I'm sure we all can relate

Well, they certainly need to work harder. How many ES points have they have since the new year? We've been on this point streak in spite of them for the most part.

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013

I just hope we can fix the problem with our forwards not being suited for one another in terms of chemistry and how some can't fit on a "defined role" line, long enough that we can acquire SKILLED depth at the 2nd and 3rd line and the awesome 4th line of speedy defensive euros with amazing shots of PEB - Raffl - Straka can finally commence. :D

Flashspec

Jan 7, 2009
Toronto, ON
I usually just lurk but holy, after the Sabres game and this, I gotta vent.

WHY is the 4th line playing with 10 minutes to go? There is no good use for Lecavalier. I'll take any of Akeson, Rosehill, hell, even Rinaldo over him. I find it amazing that someone so terrible used to be so good.

Berube...I don't even know what to say, that stat about +4 corsi with 100% OZ starts is mind boggling.

Flyers lost, Panthers winning, the Bruins play Edmonton (and honestly, we can't expect Edmonton to win there). This is gonna be real tough.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Well, they certainly need to work harder. How many ES points have they have since the new year? We've been on this point streak in spite of them for the most part.

It's definitely not a matter of working harder, as if they're not giving 110%, they're just getting zero luck right now and they're in a slump.

It happens.

Giroux, specifically, is playing well but he's getting some bad luck, Voracek has had some really bad moments but he's been pretty unlucky too.

On top of that Schenn was killing that line, as soon as Raffl replaced him they all looked 100x better.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Schenn really isn't getting enough heat this season for the perpetuation of how disappointing a player he is. We all thought he seemed like a disappointing player last season, but it feels like he hasn't been all that productive for the majority of the season. With that said, he's probably overshadowed by the pure awfulness that are Berube and Lecavalier/Rinaldo.

Pretty damn unfair to them. They're putting in the effort, they were both tearing up the league (Voracek way, way more then we ever expected) and they're having a down streak with some bad luck. It happens naturally. In terms of statistical variance and human nature there's highs and lows.

What's even more unfair is that we rely on two ****ing players to carry this team's offense as well as produce enough offense to offset the handicaps that are the D group and Berube. There should be a reliable, useful, and proper fourth line, Read and especially Schenn are performing way below par, Raffl has been injured, our D is a hodgepodge of **** on the wall, and our coach is a buffoon who makes literally everything harder. Mason is also injured.

It really shouldn't all be on those two and they both produce at elite levels when at their peak and, at their worst, aren't a liability on the ice. I'm fine with that.

1st line a combined +34 Corsi.

4th line a combined +5.

4th line with 100% OZ starts.

Holy ****ing **** in a hand basket.

Is this real life?

Cardds*

Why the hell do the BJs (hehe) keep beating the Flyers ever since they moved to the Eastern Conference?

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006

Lol, there's always one. Maybe, just maybe, Giroux and Voracek would put up more ES points if Berube wasn't force feeding OZ starts down the fourth line's throats instead of giving them to our best offensive players.

Willis88

Oct 5, 2011
Philadelphia
Brayden Schenn's only offensive move is to shoot a wrister into the goalies gut. Every single rush. Can't shoot low pad, always the gut. It's extremely frustrating.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Brayden Schenn's only offensive move is to shoot a wrister into the goalies gut. Every single rush. Can't shoot low pad, always the gut. It's extremely frustrating.

How else is he going to force a faceoff so Lecavalier can get an offensive zone draw?

It's like you don't even know how to hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad