#56 KINGS lose to PENGUINS 4-1 in Regulation

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
The black hole of January is done. Olympic break coming up. Tomorrow is a New Year. This too shall pass.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
3 goals in the last 5 games, all by one player. Has that ever happened? Anywhere?

The last 19 games, 28 non-EN/SO goals scored, for an average of 1.47 per game. 7 of those goals came in 2 games, so 21 goals in the other 17 games, or 1.24 goals per game.

At least Phoenix and SJ lost tonight too. The only positive of the night.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
308cc9h.jpg

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
3 goals in the last 5 games, all by one player. Has that ever happened? Anywhere?

The last 19 games, 28 non-EN/SO goals scored, for an average of 1.47 per game. 7 of those goals came in 2 games, so 21 goals in the other 17 games, or 1.24 goals per game.

At least Phoenix and SJ lost tonight too. The only positive of the night.

We should call it the Kopi hat trick

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
LOL Kings Live scrambling to find stuff to talk about while they wait for the Kings to open up the locker room

KingKopitar11*

Yep. If trading Richards and Brown must be done, oh well. I want to see this team win more than I want to see this team stay the same and for things to be like this. It's upsetting, but I don't think things are going to get that much better this season.

Agreed.

I'm more into this team as a whole winning than individual players. I've defended Brown long enough. But if it takes Brown and Richards to be traded, so be it, I'll miss them, but if we win a cup, who the **** cares?

I have to admit I would have never guessed Carter would be such a lock on this team. Even more than Richards. Carter has really surprised me .

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Cool! Thanks for the great show, Kings!

The good news is that, traditionally, the moment I start to lose faith is usually the moment they decide to start winning again.

Go KIngs.... go.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Frozen Royalty ‏@frozenroyalty 4s
#LAKings dressing room closed a bit longer than usual post-game so far…

#LAKings dressing room closed a bit longer than usual post-game so far…

#LAKings dressing room closed a bit longer than usual post-game so far...

So if it gets repeated 3 times that means it really happened?

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Yep. If trading Richards and Brown must be done, oh well. I want to see this team win more than I want to see this team stay the same and for things to be like this. It's upsetting, but I don't think things are going to get that much better this season.

They've both been pretty disappointing this year, I just don't want us to turn into the flyers, trading great players for the sake of it. Both these guys have had bad injuries recently and are probably playing hurt.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Matt Greene said it best. "No one is coming to save us, it has to come from this room" "If it doesn't, they will change this room"

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I don't dislike it. But it did make me laugh. :laugh:

The hardest working player we've had in years. Always says how he needs to improve, even after a win. Plays with more heart than most of this entire roster. Never makes excuses, ever. Unbelievable drive to win. Etc.

I could go on, but the guy defines leadership and working by example.

KingKopitar11*

No way you make Quick captain, you dont want the guy to be putting any more pressure on himself than he already is. Don't mess with a goalie's mentally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad