GDT: #56 | Flyers at Kraken | February 16, 2023 | 10:00 PM Celsius | NBCSP, ROOT-NW, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
more-kylo-ren.gif

more-kylo-ren.gif

more-kylo-ren.gif

more-kylo-ren.gif

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
You should know the Flyers will always disappoint you more than drinking a cup of tea only to find it's pee
I've only seen them shut out once (at Buffalo in the Hasek era), but I'm pretty sure they're getting shut out by a tanking Canucks team on Saturday.

This is as lifeless as I have ever seen a Flyers roster.

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
They were all so bad collectively in the first and then mixing in the fourth line through the other lines just absolutely nuked it. Unbelievably awful.
Yes, I don't understand that move. You are already handicapping your team by playing one kine that is barely AHL, so why not go even further an water down 2 lines......

• Haha
Reactions: Kelmitchell2

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
F*** it. I want Brown and Deslauriers playing 25+ minutes a night for the rest of the season.

They're third liners on a beer league team.
That play where Deslauriers found himself alone with the puck 6' from the net. You could almost hear the anguish of his brain trying to figure out what to do.

Last edited:

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
Bjorstrom was a cap dump...

Oh yeah, let's blame Hart
Bjorkstrand should have been a Flyer. He was there for the taking in the 3rd round and a teammate of Leier's who they drafted the year before, so they should have known about him. But then genius Holmgren uttered those now famous words....."we had to take Goulbourne because we didn't have a 4th round pick. Goul wound up playing a whole 11 games in the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad