GDT: [#56] Dallas Stars at Florida Panthers, 6:00 PM CST

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Hintz has that subtle skillset of being able to handle at above average speed, which is incredible and something we don't see often around here. In the past I've harped on the Stars for NOT having any bit of that subtle 'skill'. The question is, does he or anyone do the subtle things when they don't have the puck? The Jere Lehtinen or Nick Lidstrom skill.

But yeah, his Finnish is probably pretty good when he gets comfortable.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
He's not bad. It's just... I don't know, he does what he's told, he goes out and does a few things right but there's something else going on, and I have no idea what it is.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
He's not bad. It's just... I don't know, he does what he's told, he goes out and does a few things right but there's something else going on, and I have no idea what it is.

Basically, he doesn't help the team and doesn't hurt the team in any way most shifts. I mean at least he's not a liability and doesn't take any penalties. He could be worse

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
There's an argument that Nichushkin has been the worst forward in the NHL this year. The only player with a lower P1/60 and over 200 minutes of ES TOI is Tom Pyatt and his OZone Start Rate is a full 9% points lower.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
There's an argument that Nichushkin has been the worst forward in the NHL this year. The only player with a lower P1/60 and over 200 minutes of ES TOI is Tom Pyatt and his OZone Start Rate is a full 9% points lower.

Meh he could be worse if he was a liability and took penalties. Definitely not the worst player or forward in the NHL this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad