GDT: #55 | Penguins at Senators | 7:30 P.M. | 02/12/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I will fight anyone who blames Greiss solely in the PGT after this game. :laugh:

Piss poor effort w/a lead thinking teams will just back down combined with the worst defense that has been consistent for 5 years now. AWFUL defense.

This lies on the shoulders of Greiss. He told Letang and Martin to daydream in the middle of a shift. :sarcasm:

JWells16

Nov 4, 2006
Raleigh, NC
I will fight anyone who blames Greiss solely in the PGT after this game. :laugh:

Piss poor effort w/a lead thinking teams will just back down combined with the worst defense that has been consistent for 5 years now. AWFUL defense.

Hope you're ready for like a 100 on 1. Don't worry about the fact that he had to stop a bunch of breakaways and point blank chances.

penguins2946*

Bortuzzo is pure trash right now. I have no idea what's up with him. They either need to play DP on the bottom pair with Scuderi and scratch Bort or trade for a top-4 D. He can't be relied on for the playoffs.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Man, this is gonna be like watching Jimmy King in that 1 on everyone multi-level cage match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad