Status
Not open for further replies.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
penguins_zpstyddbexo.jpg~original

Last edited:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
HOLY ****. You threw in a Good Soldier Å vejk reference? Well played, sir. Well played.

I'm kind of partial to The Man Who Would Be King reference. :laugh:

EDIT: For Sutter, I wonder if The Little Princess might be more appropriate. :sarcasm:

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Going to the game, my very first time watching the Pens live. Pretty excited, especially since I was supposed to be working until 11pm tonight. I came back from my lunch break yesterday to see an email saying I won tickets and I had the day off. My fiancée is a Sens fan so that works out well too.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I am still on point with my 5-1 prediction on this 'trip'.

They crush the Sens tonight, big game from the top line as the Sens defense is horrible.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Pens played impressive against the Wings last night, especially for the first 30 minutes. Then it seemed like they went to the turtle mode so hopefully they were just saving some energy for this game. I just want to see them playing well for some consecutive games. Playing well on the first game of a B2B and then completely collapsing in the next one happens way too often with the Pens this year. They need to repeat yesterday´s performance and I would feel much better about this team. Just show some consistency finally!

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
It wouldn't surprise me at all if this is another one of those games when the pens are fatigued and disinterested.
Very possible. That has definitely been a story all season long. Ottawa is bad though, something like 80% effort should do it tonight but even that might be too much to ask in a B2B game for this team.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
In a GDT full of brilliant references I still laughed hardest at the fat penguin on the Hunger Games cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad