Post-Game Talk: #55 | Kraken at Flyers | February 12, 2023 | 1:00 PM | NBCSP, ESPN+

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Another brilliant loss, I didn't watch, hyping Myself up by having a rocky marathon prior to the game, im up to rocky V

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
wxFOTX1.jpg

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Funny how the Flyers kept terrible Sandstrom up because Ersson was waiver exempt and thus sent down......

Also funny Ersson had a NHL shutout before he had his AHL shutout......
Think it was more about Ersson's development, he's getting the Lion's share of minutes in LHV, just had a great weekend, 50 saves, 2 goals, I think. Ersson basically missed last season, so this is about giving him lots of PT, b/c he's going to be the 1A to Hart next season.

Flyers have an awful record in back to backs this season, I think because Torts scheme pushes them, and they don't have the legs the second game. But they've been struggling with teams that employ a physical forecheck, get trapped in the D-zone too often as they can't win the board battles to stop the cycle and seem to be a step behind.

Lycksell was pretty much MIA.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Please keep the losses coming. Flyers have played 4 more games than Ottawa but are only 3 points ahead.
Flyers have played 3 more games than St. Louis and they are only behind by 3 points.
Even the Habs have a chance of catching up to the Flyers as they've played 2 less games so far but are behind by 6 points.

Would love to be in at least Yager/Smith territory.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Flyers have an awful record in back to backs this season, I think because Torts scheme pushes them, and they don't have the legs the second game. But they've been struggling with teams that employ a physical forecheck, get trapped in the D-zone too often as they can't win the board battles to stop the cycle and seem to be a step behind.
I’ll give the guys credit for trying hard. Most of the time the level of play is better than what has been here for the last two seasons.
Still they are a weak club. The skill level is just too low. Every now and then one player or another flashes something but then it’s gone. Until half of the roster is upgraded, the club is a lottery level contender.

3mFlyers

Nov 24, 2021
Sandstorm was fine. 2 on 1’s and wide open shots from the slot are tough for any goaltender. Turnovers and not being strong on the puck. Flyers have to find a PP sniper.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad