GDT: #55 | Flyers at Maple Leafs | February 15, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
I still hate everything about this PP. But I do like Konecny. :laugh:
We all do.

That was honestly the worst part of the Torts chalk talk I attended… he called Rocky Thompson one of the brightest power play minds in the NHL.

Really the only groan-worthy part of the night other than a few authentics nearly bringing themselves to tears telling Torts how much he and the culture he’s brought back means to them.

• Wow
Reactions: Magua and Curufinwe

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I only watch sporadically. Is it safe to assume Drysdale has been like this since the initial hot couple of games?

I watch only slightly less sporadically. But I haven't cared that much for his overall games since that first week. Just a lot more passive, the positives fewer and further between. The "rover" talk was a f***ing hoot though because he's been anything but since that label. He clearly has ability, but he's blended in too much in my handful of viewings.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I only watch sporadically. Is it safe to assume Drysdale has been like this since the initial hot couple of games?

Pretty much. I have no idea what to make of him and I won't know for a while. This poor guy has spent a significant portion of his life being subservient to Dallas Eakins. Playing hockey after that is like growing a 9th pair of hands.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
he called Rocky Thompson one of the brightest power play minds in the NHL

If Briere isn't stepping in this offseason, then he's a stooge. 2 years of atrocious results and process, even more laughable when they're patting themselves on the back about being in the playoff race. Then again, Lappy is still kicking around.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
I watch only slightly less sporadically. But I haven't cared that much for his overall games since that first week. Just a lot more passive, the positives fewer and further between. The "rover" talk was a f***ing hoot though because he's been anything but since that label. He clearly has ability, but he's blended in too much in my handful of viewings.
To me, he has pretty limited offensive weaponry. His skating is his best attribute by a large margin.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Pretty much. I have no idea what to make of him and I won't know for a while. This poor guy has spent a significant portion of his life being subservient to Dallas Eakins. Playing hockey after that is like growing a 9th pair of hands.
Yeah from what I've seen of him so far ....kind of nonplussed. Hopefully, he will be worth the trade...

Edit: And they lost....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad