GDT: [#55] Dallas Stars @ The Only NHL Franchise in the Universe ★ 730 PM CST ★ FSSW ★

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Oh thats just great now they start to fall apart after not converting on golden chances.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Kari was solid tonight. The skaters tried to falter but he wouldn't let them .

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
nXysOFR.gif

This gif does not sum up that hokej game for Kari

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Good work from Kari tonight. Nemeth also good tonight, makes me appreciate Oduya even more.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I also think the Nemeth-Oduya pairing looked decent. Thank god Ruff didn't put Jordie on the second pair with Demers out.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
so at this point we are on the verge of them basically wasting Oleksiaks conditioning assignment.

If Nemeth is going to be a functional defenseman, who cares about Oleksiak's conditioning assignment?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Good work from Kari tonight. Nemeth also good tonight, makes me appreciate Oduya even more.

That Oduya signing made a huge difference . Didn't think he'd have as big of an positive impact as he had thus far. Pretty much guarantees that one d-pair doesn't suck.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
That Oduya signing made a huge difference . Didn't think he'd have as big of an positive impact as he had thus far. Pretty much guarantees that one d-pair doesn't suck.

I remain in awe that a man with two cups that was one of 4 functional defensemen signs for 2x3.75. Thought he'd get either 5 years or 5m AAV for sure, both he and Sharp are just good. May be a cliche but they do things the righ' way

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
Whatever JBenn sees when he's approaching the net on a breakaway, I wish he'd shoot more. His instinct seems to be "always pass." Of course, he's the pro, and he's the one watching the goalie, but as a fan, I'm always for more shooting.
This game was enjoyable, and as stressful as the 3rd period was, Chicago's surge was expected. Kari came through. I can only assume that exhaustion was overcoming the Stars because it seemed they were always getting beat to the loose pucks, thus, Chicago was almost always in the offensive zone. When Dallas had a chance/breakaway, twice it was Benn "passing." Again, we are just fans watching on tv, but overall, good effort.
Go Stars!!!!!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Well, we needed that. Don't really care how we got it done, just glad that we did.

Should be able to vault back into first in the conference now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad