Post-Game Talk: #54 | Wild at FLYERS | Thursday, Mar. 3, 2022 | 7:00 pm ET | NBCSP, BSN, BSWI

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
VgQRNbY.jpg
[/

QUOTE]

Out did yourself Capt'n..........

Super Excellent

I just thought of the Animals ~1965 with a great song that reminds of would we should all be doing......

I beginning to think MSE has a fetish for Audrey/ Holly Golightly........you do know in Truman Capote's novel by the same name, Holly does go to South America........

My fetish woman for now is.....Kelli Giddish.....

th

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I really don't know how they looked at the team last year, had the offseason they had, and expected to compete. This team is both bad and without a clear direction moving forward.

"We're in a good spot"

Culture. This is the culture they want. This is the clear direction they want going forward. They WANT this.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Wild fan (so kind of like a 2nd cousin at this point) in peace. I'm trying to understand why Fletcher (and Yeo to a lesser degree) have a job right now.... what gives?

Bobby Clarke is the greatest disaster to befall this franchise. He's filled it with Holmgrens, Lombardi's, Fletcher's, and countless other minions who lust for a return to an imagined pre-1979 era they've idealized in their diseased heads.

And because Fletcher is his crony and the team governor doesn't give a shit, he's going to be allowed to destroy the team for the next decade.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
A lot of silliness here. The TDL is two weeks away, they have to play Brassard to get his legs back and have any value. Same with Brown, et al.

Laughton line was the best line, the G and Brassard lines struggled.
Risto outplayed Sanheim this game. Which is good, we want him to have two good weeks.
Hart had a so-so game.

In two weeks this team will look very different.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

Shrike

Dec 5, 2019
A lot of silliness here. The TDL is two weeks away, they have to play Brassard to get his legs back and have any value. Same with Brown, et al.

Laughton line was the best line, the G and Brassard lines struggled.
Risto outplayed Sanheim this game. Which is good, we want him to have two good weeks.
Hart had a so-so game.

In two weeks this team will look very different.
You’re constant trust in the competence of the front office is bewildering.

no one doubts that the team will look different in two weeks, no one except you trusts that the moves the front office makes will improve the team outlook in the future. Fletcher has no record of success anywhere in his NHL career that would give hope otherwise.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
I haven’t watched a full game in almost 3 months. I’ve never been as frustrated with a franchise as I am right now. Everyone in the front office can f*** off and hit the road, 85% of the roster can as well.

I don’t even know if frustrated is the right word. I’m f***ing pissed off. Chuck and friends can f*** off
Unfortunately we are stuck until Clarke dies

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I really don't know how they looked at the team last year, had the offseason they had, and expected to compete. This team is both bad and without a clear direction moving forward.

"We're in a good spot"

Look at how they finished last year:
last 41 games after Lake Tahoe, the team played pretty well, the goalies were putrid.
xGF%
Allison 60.19% (14g)
Laczynski 55.20% (5g)
Laughton 54.39%
Lindblom 54.31%
Couts 53.96%
G 53.91%
JVR 53.06%
Patrick 52.72%
TK 52.31%
Hayes 51.32% (despite being injured)
Farabee 50.90%
Voracek 49.09%
Raffl 48.83%
NAK 48.56%

Hagg 55.83% (22g)
Provorov 52.69%
Sanheim 52.62%
Braun 52.17%
Ghost 51.79 (32g)
Myers 51.07%
Gus 46.80%

Last edited:

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Bobby Clarke is the greatest disaster to befall this franchise. He's filled it with Holmgrens, Lombardi's, Fletcher's, and countless other minions who lust for a return to an imagined pre-1979 era they've idealized in their diseased heads.

And because Fletcher is his crony and the team governor doesn't give a shit, he's going to be allowed to destroy the team for the next decade.

"Win today and we walk together forever." The ominous side of this quote continues to play out with the front office.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I've been told Frost is the savior, once G is gone he'll step out of the shadows and prove the doubters wrong. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad