GDT: [#54] Tyler Seguin in the Wilderness ★ 7 PM CST ★ NBCSN ★

serp

Jan 17, 2016
thought that was a tripping call w/e

Refs gave us a couple of weak PP's earlier in the game they aren't gonna call anything that isn't blatant for us anymore this game.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
can't wait for Nuke for Drouin

Nichushkin keeps coughing the puck up. That last one along the boards was, again, embarrassing. Tonight he looks like a guy who won a fantasy camp contest.

But I know. He's young. He was a first round pick. He was hurt last year. He keeps getting bounced around the lineup. He can't be judged by his play because that's totally unfair.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Nichushkin keeps coughing the puck up. That last one along the boards was, again, embarrassing. Tonight he looks like a guy who won a fantasy camp contest.

But I know. He's young. He was a first round pick. He was hurt last year. He keeps getting bounced around the lineup. He can't be judged by his play because that's totally unfair.

Still more visible than the Captain. Jamies hasn't done anything since the break.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Jesus we just helplessly flail at the puck when trying to defend ..

I mean Kari didn't exactly look stabil but somehow managed to not give up more goals. Very lucky to get to OT.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well at least our defenseman showed up to score goals .

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I find Klingberg OT winners immensely satisfying. Good for all situations, not just vs Minne-blecht-a

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
could u hear me screaming all the way out around the bay?

KLINGBERG

I am sorry sir, but I think Carbonear is just barely outside of my hearing radius.

Not sure if that's because it's too far away or maybe it's just me being hard of hearing, I will yell back to test.

KLINGBERG!!!!!!

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
I was only able to watch the first due to work but so happy to get the 2 points. It's nice to see Kari have a good game and Klingberg continue the OT magic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad