GDT: #54|Penskémon|Pittsburgh Penguins @ Los Angeles Kings|1.30.14|22:37 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Luc Robitaille. Even though he was a Pen later in his career, it sure was a pleasure seeing him in the Black & Gold. :handclap:

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
Is Errey talking about it more or less creepy now. Not Beau doing something from a Hallmark movie.

It is sweet.

I went back and watched it again. "He was doing a puzzle with his grandma for an hour and a half last night Steiggy - an hour and a half! Grandma likes to do that stuff." But he said it in that really excited way that he speaks. The second sentence had a very creepy delivery to it.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I agree. The slutty bunny Halloween costumes may have been a little over the top... but I love having young guys on this team with personality like that.

But that's how guys are at that age with buddies and booze is involved, I mean, let's be real here...we've all had moments like this unless people live somewhat quiet and boring lives or whatever, nothing wrong with that as well.

It did suck that Beau let it get to him, the twitter comments. His Twitter account was hilarious too.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Lol I love guys like Madden. Have dealt with guys like him my whole life. So, SO transparent and easy to read.

"LETANG IS GR8. I KNOW MORE THAN YOU BECAUSE I'M ON THE RADIO AND YER NOT!!! I'M RICH AND SMART AND YER NOT!!!"

Essentially, every lonely middle aged guy who talks and LOOKS like that is about a coin flip away from being found hanging from a rope in a Vegas hotel closet.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
But that's how guys are at that age with buddies and booze is involved, I mean, let's be real here...we've all had moments like this unless people live somewhat quiet and boring lives or whatever, nothing wrong with that as well.

It did suck that Beau let it get to him, the twitter comments. His Twitter account was hilarious too.

Oh, I agree.

By the way, good news, he's back on twitter.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
That may be the reason his mother had the crazy stare in the team photo...:sarcasm:

I figured she stole Sid's lucky jock or something.

I love how we're waiting like they're actually going to tell us something other than "he is day-to-day". If we're lucky they might even specify if it's an upper or lower body injury.

IT'S TRICKINESS TO TRICK PEOPLE! If they know what the injury is, they might target it in the press box!

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012

He's back on twitter. @BeauBennett19. Pens PR lady confirmed it's him.

DanFailsma

Mar 31, 2013
PA, USA
Steiggy wonders if the Kings are "going to try to do something" here in the third period. No, you dumbass, they're going to sit back and be content with losing 4-1.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Just touched down in Shanghai after a Europe trip. Liking the score line :). How did Malkin force two simultaneous penalties??

When you're good, you're good.

Geno is in 'I am Globetrotters mode'.

Seriously, they've had him peeling back a lot tonight and getting the puck coming up with speed, and the Kings are just flat footed.

BTW, Willie Mitchell still really, really hates Geno. :laugh:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I'd really like to see Neal get back on the board. He's a guy who could really benefit from a goal, ugly or not, as far as getting him back on track. He's a really confidence-based scorer.

Tafkak

Feb 2, 2005
Novi, MI.
Great news, according to Steigy and Errey we have all the combined grit/goal scoring we need for the bottom 6 to win the Cup with Glass. No need to go out and get anyone else with Glass and the players that will be returning.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad