GDT: [#54] Minnesota Twins @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FSSW+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
His first period vs the islanders was as good as he was in game 7 lastvyear vs st louis.

Probably mediocre in 2nd half if that game, but we definitely dont get to OT and gain a point without him

He later gave up bad goals . One to tie and and then the OT winner with his dumb pass to Pavs. . The biggest issue is the wierd can't seal the post goals . He's been giving those up a ton most of the year.

In this game here 2 of those. That just can't happen . I know the rest of the team wasn't good but it was 2:0 and the team Minny looked dead and then those two goals happened .

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Seemed like Bishop was like Kari when his fundamentals were off. A bit too deep in the net, and crouching too far, playing small.

Stars really haven't been playing well for a few weeks now.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Just watched the highlights, awful goals by Bishop... but you gotta let it slide considering hes carried this team all season so I cant be mad.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Just watched the highlights, awful goals by Bishop... but you gotta let it slide considering hes carried this team all season so I cant be mad.
I can’t be mad, but with this tightrope Bowness has them walking every game, a bad bounce or bad goal can be nearly impossible for this team to overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad