3. McCann
tenor.gif

W-L-OTL records by Conference
  • 12-11-3 vs. East
  • 16-8-3 vs. West

Last edited:

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Coots back must be fine if he can flinch that hard after his two goals in the 3rd. It looks like he was having a fit both times. So mad, then so happy. :laugh:

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
More unlikely outcome
Cal starting and giving up only 2 goals
ricky council having a double double 19-10

Coots bailed himself out after Seattle goal #2. Peterson looked good.
Cal looked competent. Lets not go overboard.

But for sure I dont want to trade a pick for a rental Jake Allen type and competent was good enough tonight.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
More unlikely outcome
Cal starting and giving up only 2 goals
ricky council having a double double 19-10

Cal looked competent. Lets not go overboard.

But for sure I dont want to trade a pick for a rental Jake Allen type and competent was good enough tonight.
Isn’t this all that the Flyers need out of Peterson for the rest of the season? Just be competent; allow Ersson some time off. If that happens it could be PO time. If Ersson has to start 90% of the games, it could be too much for him and he’d break down. Just need Peterson to be a competent back up.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Isn’t this all that the Flyers need out of Peterson for the rest of the season? Just be competent; allow Ersson some time off. If that happens it could be PO time. If Ersson has to start 90% of the games, it could be too much for him and he’d break down. Just need Peterson to be a competent back up.
100%
All I want is competent enough that you don't have to trade a pick for Reimer, Allen, etc. That a pretty low bar. But Cal is a pretty low goalie. I also not would be remotely shocked IF the leafs and flyers made a trade, Samsonov is the salary piece coming back from the leafs. Woll injury status being the main issue

Reactions: BernieParent

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
No proven goalie.
No Centers
7 dman
Echl Backup goalie
Atkinson and Couts one hit from career ending
No #1 dman
No #1 Center

I like Ersson and Drysdale and i love TK and Sanheim. But if anyone think this team is any more than a one season wonder or a cInDeReLla Story is due for a huge disapointment!

Best case for me is Montreal from a few years again. Stanley Cup Final and back to league bottom dwellers.... yeah Flyers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad