An eternal seeing clearer
Am I to fear of being blank
I find it hard to realize my fate

And when it comes I won’t be going stray

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Who could fault you for cheering for the Blackhawks? I mean look at them, they’re the best. They’re number 1, they’re always number 1. They’re the best, they’re the best hockey team.

They’re the gleaming gold standard to which all other hockey teams can be measured. I mean look at them, they’re the best, they’re number 1. You cheer for the Blackhawks cause you want the best, you deserve the best. Only the best will do.

THE BEST, the Blackhawks are the best hockey team. You root for the Yankees, you love the Pats, number 1. You drink Sam Adams, that’s the best beer. You have the best team. You put on Dark Side at every party, I mean really, who’s going to complain about Floyd?

You make posts commemorating firefighter, I mean who would dare down vote that. BABY PHOTOS, BABY PHOTOS, LOTS OF BABY PHOTOS. CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS, VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS. NEW YORK YANKEES, CLASSIC ROCK. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE VICTIMS OF RRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH.
THE BEST

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I told you guys that cat picture thing would drive us all to madness, and I guess we know who cracked first

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Cody Eakin on the first PP unit with Spezza out. How could i even expect anyone else ?

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Hawks and Stars always make for great hockey games.

We've sucked far too much to make the playoffs, but man, I'd love to see a 7 game series between Dallas and Chicago.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
I told you guys that cat picture thing would drive us all to madness, and I guess we know who cracked first

Jlu13K1.jpg

hGPgUd4.jpg

Jlu13K1.jpg

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
I'm so far away from that, I've got other fish to fry than to worry about the goalies' pants right now. I'm just being serious. I didn't even know new pants were coming. I'm not going to bull**** you or anything, I had no clue that the goalies had new pants. I hope they're bigger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad