GDT: #52: Pittsburgh Penguins@Calgary Flames | 9:00 PM ET | Scotiabank Saddledome

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Agreed. I just don't see them ever fitting.

Comeau actually prefers LW.

Yep. Beau may get a look tomorrow because I can see the coaches liking the look of Spaling-Sutter-Downie.

You know, whatever they do, they have to end that 2nd line. Malkin has gone from flying to skating like he doesn't give a **** really fast. First time I've seen him THIS frustrated this year. It actually might be worse than Sutter centering Geno.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm not a stat guy. We all know that. But the stat in progress right now is amazing (Fleury) and I would be extremely happy for him. I also LOVED that Letang stat where he was chasing Gretzky. Those 2 stats aren't cheapies. They are awesome.

Xavier Laflamme*

Sick move by Downie..would have liked to see him go wrap around there, though.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
I'd also like to add, I think DP51 is having an awesome game. A few mistakes, but you can really see him learning out there. He skates great, makes really good outlet passes, and reads plays at an elite level in the offensive zone. You can see him getting better game in and game out.

roquay

Aug 9, 2012
Victoria
Would be awesome to try when he comes back then if that's the case.

I think thats the plan. Im pretty sure thats why Arco is with Geno because the other lines are pretty close to being set. Where does that leave Bennett though? Maybe Downie drops to the 4th.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I think thats the plan. Im pretty sure thats why Arco is with Geno because the other lines are pretty close to being set. Where does that leave Bennett though? Maybe Downie drops to the 4th.

Downie and Spaling have both played on the 4th line this year, so there's that...

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
Sid will get attention for his two goals but I'm more impressed with how he's looking on the back check and in his own end tonight. Definitely his most inspired game in a while.

Xavier Laflamme*

Off topic, but why are Sid and Malkin the only 2 star players in the league that don't play on the PK regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad