Which player do you dislike more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
upload_2020-2-1_12-56-22.jpeg

Van damme splits mojo worked yesterday. So here we go again.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Got free tickets to the Oil Kings game. Ugh.. didn't want to miss this game though.

I'm sure there are some needy kids somewhere who would love to go to the game. Give the tickets away, you'll feel good about doing a good thing, and you get to watch the Oilers beat the crap out of the Flames in their old broke down shitty ass barn. Win win.

Reactions: Captain Fantastic

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
The funny thing is I tried, the other pictures were worse. Must be a Flamers thing. You almost have to photoshop Flames gear on somebody attractive..

I mean this is their cheer team. Probably have to fly them in for Calgary games..

Like the old joke goes - What do you call a good looking girl in Cowtown? A tourist.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
BOA is definitely back.. I haven't been this excited about this rivalry since the 80s. Go kill em Oilers

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Please let Benson play today and not Khaira or Prussell
You'd think he'd have the edge being completely rested and fresh for tonights game, and the other two played so friggen poorly that taking them out for literally nobody would be an upgrade.

Although I can see Tippett being stubborn and sticking to his required number of practices rule

rickysusedsht

Feb 25, 2015
Home of your Prince Albert Raiders
I think I hate old big sive Dave the most. If I see that stupid f'n stuck through again I may fly to Calgary myself and kick his *** . As for the game tonight , if they can play with the pace like last night and everyone shows up Calgary will get rag dolled
I thought last night was a very impressive display and there will still a couple of passengers.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I’m pretty sure Khaira was benched for most of the third period last night so not starting Benson tonight would make absolutely no sense .

Reactions: rickysusedsht

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Why not play Kosko back to back?

He played great last night. He looked 110 %

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Great job OP. I enjoyed reading that.

Need to go into this one with the mentality to force the flames to play our game. We can't get caught again in their game of shenanigans as we've twice seen the outcome of that. We are definitely the better team. Let's stay ahead of them in the standings for the rest of the year.

Let's go Boyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad