GDT: #52 | Jets at Flyers | February 8, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Poehling has been better than expected, but if they were actually rebuilding, they'd be shopping him for a 2nd at the deadline instead of signing him for 2 years.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Poehling has been better than expected, but if they were actually rebuilding, they'd be shopping him for a 2nd at the deadline instead of signing him for 2 years.
Eh, he's still young. In 2 years he should still have value as a UFA

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
What are soup options in Murica ?

We have Tuscana, Pasta fagoli and minestrone

The Tuscana is by far the superior choice.
j-alexander-clutching-my-pearls.gif

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
What are soup options in Murica ?

We have Tuscana, Pasta fagoli and minestrone

The Tuscana is by far the superior choice.
True story, a few years back. A giant of a man, standing 6-7 easily, Manitoba plates and had driven with his family in a camper. I was on the waterfront in Miami. He asked me if I had ever heard of Manitoba. I told him "Yes, north of Minnesota." He said with all emphasis "Minnesota is south of us! We have better food, and the best EYE-talian restaurant in the land."

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
True story, a few years back. A giant of a man, standing 6-7 easily, Manitoba plates and had driven with his family in a camper. I was on the waterfront in Miami. He asked me if I had ever heard of Manitoba. I told him "Yes, north of Minnesota." He said with all emphasis "Minnesota is south of us! We have better food, and the best EYE-talian restaurant in the land."
That is a long ass drive from Manitoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad