MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
ʞönfu$ed?

CabH-A3UcAE3o8I.jpg

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Good job Daddy.

Now don't get scored on in a dumb way AGAIN .

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
Everytime we suck I stop watching and we come back to tie the game. Then I turn it on again and we lose so I stopped watching and taking one for the team for da W

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well they got at least 1 point , babysteps , babysteps.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I know Nill is probably working on that but long-term Klingberg needs a more physical partner that can step in when opponents start getting too physical with him. I like Goose and he's a very good number 2 defenseman just not when your number 1 guy is small as well.

A couple of other things :

-Nemeth looked alot better once Ruff moved him away from Jordie as the game went on . Don't put them together again.
-Can't really afford to have Spezza hurt an extended period of time , hope he's alright.
-I think Hemsky was our best forward , again . That Ales can stay.

Last edited:

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I was switching back and forth last night between Stars and the retrospective on the 1985 Bears season.

I erased the tape and wonder if there are any clips of the Spezza injury?

I saw it described as a cheap, malicious, dirty hit. I don't see a penalty in the box score. How bad was it?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
From what i saw Beauchemin crosschecked him twice in the lower back /upper leg area after Spezza was already down after he hit the boards. Think Beauchemin did the same thing earlier to Seguin too when he was trying to get up off the ice from getting hit into the boards.

Last edited:

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
From what i saw Beauchemin crosschecked him twice in the lower back /upper leg area after Spezza was already down after he hit the boards. Think Beauchemin did the same thing earlier to Seguin too when he was trying to get up off the ice from getting hit into the boards.

I don't think that Seguin one was Beauchemin.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

The worst of it looked to be when Beauchemin landed on Spezza.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Yeah, just saw the video, I can see why it wasn't called boarding, but can't tell if it hurt when he hit the boards or Beauchmin fell on him. Probably just a bad hockey break. Now on IR for a week, hope that's all it takes to get him up and running.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad