NYC
SHARP-004.jpg

He really do be mad sus no joke

Panarin is a hype beast as well although more subtle

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Great response game from Buch. Very engaged and making tons of great plays.

Kreider brings such a unique element to the game I really hate to lose him. I really think he can be a cornerstone of the team as they start to be good again.

I feel like moving him could potentially leave an unfillable hole that could hold us back. Idk I’m very conflicted.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I understand the argument for trading Kreider, but I don't wanna.

If Gorton can find someone to buy on Buchenvich for a 1st plus good prospect for a Buch that still has term and RFA, then keeping kreider become an option. It's a foregone conclusion imo. Gorton hasn't spoken with Kreider's camp seriously ever before the draft..? ever?

Reactions: belford22

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
A top six with Panarin, Zibanejad,Kreider, Chytil and Kakko, and a RD with DeAngelo, Trouba and Fox, Shesty in net, and another top ten pick...man, there’s the potential for so much there if the right moves are made.
Yea man we have pieces for sure. What we have that most teams don’t have is an explosive offense that can flip games on it’s head. If we can get even a competent defensive system going, with Igor in net, this is a dangerous team.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Yea man we have pieces for sure. What we have that most teams don’t have is an explosive offense that can flip games on it’s head. If we can get even a competent defensive system going, with Igor in net, this is a dangerous team.

Kapanen would be such a nice add on the 3rd line. What’s really needed is a top end LD. Grots has the ammunition. Get that player, and one of Robertson or Miller slides into the 2LD spot, with plenty of candidates for the 3LD.

Reactions: BreadmanGetsPaid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad