Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Phil has been so off tonight...maybe he caught Geno’s vertigo problem

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Pettersson had to watch Ryan. So no that's not on him.

You don't let a guy go uninterrupted on a breakaway because you're supposed to cover the other guy on a 2 on 1 :laugh:

I'm as big of a Pettersson fan on here as anyone I think, he also deserves criticism on that goal. Both of them should have been playing more conservative than that.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Johnson just loves turning the puck over on clearing attempts along the boards eh.

In the first they had 1 forechecker below our circles, another 1 skating into the NZ coming into our zone, ( their other 3 players were skating to their bench for a change) and we had all 4 of our players below JJ.

He was actually facing our players so he obviously knew where they were, and yet he inexplicably fired it up along the wall right to their 1 guy coming into our zone.

I dont understand....

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
zowPtBe.gif

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
You don't let a guy go uninterrupted on a breakaway because you're supposed to cover the other guy on a 2 on 1 :laugh:

I'm as big of a Pettersson fan on here as anyone I think, he also deserves criticism on that goal. Both of them should have been playing more conservative than that.
Petterson assumed his partner wouldn't be an idiot and covered his man. When he saw that his partner was in fact an idiot he had to try and recover. There's no possible way you can blame him there unless you don't understand how defense works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad