GDT: #51 – Senators at Sabres – Sat Feb 4, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
It's too bad nobody has said this ever.

Actually, during bad loss or a string of losses.... I have read 2-3 posters claim the Sabres don't have talent. Goaltenders suck. Not "suck this game". I've read "they suck". Or they aren't NHL quality.

It would be different if they said a qualifier like "this game", or "lately" or "this season". Nope, some say the team has no talent. Or can't play hockey.

Of course it's wrong, dramatic and short sighted. But it does get said often. Usually by the same suspects mind you. :laugh:

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Everybody who is okay with trading an unprotected 1st for someone this Summer watch #9 on Ottawa.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Not a lot to complain about here.

4 even strength goals (they literally couldn't be power play goals...), a Lehner shutout, Eichel dancing through the O Zone all night.

That'll do.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Not a lot to complain about here.

4 even strength goals (they literally couldn't be power play goals...), a Lehner shutout, Eichel dancing through the O Zone all night.

That'll do.

The refs and the fact the Senators are a bunch of horrible people. That's it.

I hope Robin is celebrating. He's been lights out the last two games.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Risto still playing too much, but no D looked atrocious outside of Falks dingle. Ennis is bad. Bailey looked exciting, even with a couple of bad giveaways. I think those can be coached out with confidence. If you don't give up a goal you can't lose. It looked like the centers were allowed to go deeper than the tops of the circles at the start of the game and that made a world of difference. The breakout half the team does with the use 3 guys to bounce it off the glass to their defense is still ugly to watch, but a couple lines don't make that their go to at least. I still think Bylsma needs to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad