.500 on the trip, 1st Overall In The League! (Habs lose 3-2)

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Yeah, and he buried it. Guess you were never a goal scorer. It's a sneaky business.

It is Pejorative Slured to think the NHL is directing Refs to favour certain teams. Completely Pejorative Slured. But of course Refs talk among themselves and will form opinions on certain teams and players. This is nothing new. Likely been this way since 1930. Big deal.

SBah, try living in China. Canada is a utopia in comparison. The Canadian political, economic and social morality and intelligence is one of the healthiest on earth. It is not perfect, but you should see what totalitarian fascism is up close.

Here, there is no morality or intelligence at all in government. Be grateful.

No I haven't lived in China and don't speak their languages, but I am well read and don't get confused by mumbo-jumbo! Speaking about what wrongs are in society is how our society got to be, not by squashing out the noise but by listening to the value of the din from the masses. This isn't about Europe, Asia or SA, it's here in NA the first class standard supposedly in the world, what happens when we start being perceived as Liars, due to what the world tunes in to watch. The best hockey players in the world, and they get embellishment penalties for trying to get the attention of referees with different priorities. While the ogres sit and lie about how often they pitchfork players during their career, just idiotic is what it makes us sound like. If we accept this type of apology from a player whose smirk as he says his apology says screw you! Answer that for me, without any Tibetan Dalai Lama living outside his country, able to smooth the waters Grasshopper!:nod:

ninjagaiden

Oct 1, 2014
it's like that joke, being the best country is like being the best denny's waitress, you still have a ways to go

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
it's like that joke, being the best country is like being the best denny's waitress, you still have a ways to go

Surely the Japanese society can rival ours, and the day we stop trying to improve we can become a 3rd world country very quickly. Not the leaders, showing society what improvements can be made but digressing into barbarism once again.:nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad