GDT: #50|Tampa Forcing the Pens to Go Dark | Wed, Jan 30TH (8:00PM) PPG|NBCSN, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Preview of a R1 matchup??
giphy.gif

Crosby vs Stamkos?

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Crosby vs Stamkos?

There must be a rematch between Penguins Capitals this year. I don't care how it has to go down to get to where it happens, but it must happen. I don't feel like it would be a proper playoffs without it.
tumblr_p8t4osWK8Y1r6rjufo1_400.gif

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Stat browsing, Blueger's already reached his goal total (21) from last season in 41 games.

I don't know much about the guy, other than the fact that he's Latvian and he's been in our system for a while now. Can anyone give the skinny on what type of player we might expect to see, or a comparable NHL player?

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Tonight is a MUST win, cause keep in mind that we’re playing against Ottawa on Friday, which could very well turn into another sh*t show.

steelcityassault

Sep 17, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Stat browsing, Blueger's already reached his goal total (21) from last season in 41 games.

I don't know much about the guy, other than the fact that he's Latvian and he's been in our system for a while now. Can anyone give the skinny on what type of player we might expect to see, or a comparable NHL player?

All-around 2-way hockey player. Competes extremely hard and can fly. Hands are pretty good at AHL level, we'll see if they can translate.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Sullivan (looking for chemistry/identity): 2nd line! Found anything yet?

2nd line:
Nothing yet, sir!

Sullivan:
3rd line! How about you?

3rd line:
Not a thing, sir!

Sullivan:
4th line! What about you guys?

4th line:
Comb+the+desert+_ab2b19065f85c43a4d3163dbb48dbc57.png

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Wow, Kucherov is on pace for 130 points. That's ridiculous, seems like individual scoring s up in the league this year but he's killing it. I feel like we've been saying this for 5 years, but man is this TB team stacked. Makes me wonder what they are missing to get them over the hump, they just seem too deep to constantly fall short like they do every year.

Reactions: Andy99 and ColePens

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

Extremely high IQ at both ends, can play in all situations... creative and sneaky, will make his linemates better and set up surreal dishes...

Very high compete level and also a very good pk guy.

Basically an ideal third line pivot if everything translates.

I’m quite confident in him not only because of his talent, but he’s a lot like Crosby in his tireless effort to get better. Heard over and over he’s extremely intense and refuses to let others outwork him off the ice.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Extremely high IQ at both ends, can play in all situations... creative and sneaky, will make his linemates better and set up surreal dishes...

Very high compete level and also a very good pk guy.

Basically an ideal third line pivot if everything translates.

I’m quite confident in him not only because of his talent, but he’s a lot like Crosby in his tireless effort to get better. Heard over and over he’s extremely intense and refuses to let others outwork him off the ice.
Basically exactly what this team needs. Especially his approach/attitude.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Wow, Kucherov is on pace for 130 points. That's ridiculous, seems like individual scoring s up in the league this year but he's killing it. I feel like we've been saying this for 5 years, but man is this TB team stacked. Makes me wonder what they are missing to get them over the hump, they just seem too deep to constantly fall short like they do every year.

It is hard to win a cup.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

That's why I feel it was insane for us to go back to back. That team would just be happy with ONE right now. And they definitely have the tools to get one. And it just hasn't happened. I would say Tampa is going to be the most nervous fan base come April.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Pens will show up just because they know they'll get embarrassed otherwise. Kind of like that 3-0 win over Toronto when they were lighting the world on fire and Pittsburgh was looking terrible. It'll be lifeless mistake filled hockey as usual right afterwards though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad