50 Shades of Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazu*

Sep 25, 2011
They told me on the general forum to post this here.

Is there anything this team can't do right now?

Earlier this year, I said that the Habs were only one piece away from a Stanley Cup.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1774353

...but I was wrong. I think they are ready for the playoffs, and I even think they are a top contender for the Cup this season.

1) Price is literally in fire right now!
For the first time in my entire life (I'm young that's why), I can finally say that the best player in the world plays for the Habs. Feels so good to see Carey Price dominating game after game.

Carey_Price__2_lBkq9sC_BZXLet0.jpg

2) Pacioretty is one of the deadliest weapon in the league!
Already 29 goals and leads the league with a +32 rating. This is not a single thing this guy can't do. The best part is that the guy is not even in Super Saiyan mode yet.

201204042121768897879-p2.jpeg

3) Suban and Markov are the best defensive duo this season.
These guys can play over 30 minutes a game. We don't even need 6 defencemen anymore.
asg8hrW2Yx-6.png

50) Desharnais.

1424840474-desharnais.jpg

...and...

1424841970-dsp.jpg

Last edited:

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Someone needs to take this thread out back and give it the Ol' Yeller treatment. In this case maybe the Ol' Eller treatment.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I've been following the interwebs basically from the early days. But I can say with 100% certainty... I'm too old for that ****. :laugh:

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
It was all fine and going so well up until.................... "shutters" David F'IN DAYYYJARRNAYYY had to make an appearance . Possibly the most disliked habs player of all time. Now if you will excuse me good sir I am going to vomit

I guess I now see why you had made DD number 50 reason for habs possible cup Success lol

Mr Fox

Hungry since '93
Aug 21, 2013
Because your thread is horrible. Because you posted it on the main board first. Because you make Habs fans on this board look dumb.

Think before you post.

Cmon guys, OP is excited for the playoffs. Who isn't, we're having a great year. It may be hyperbolic, but there are way more posters that I am ashamed of (read Trade thread).

OP you're right, Price is on fire and it's a good day to be a habs fan. GHG!:yo:

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Because your thread is horrible. Because you posted it on the main board first. Because you make Habs fans on this board look dumb.

Think before you post.

YES.......think before you post such a insult!!!

I like the post....it has been a long time for Habs fans to feel great hope.
The only Hab fans that look stupid is the one that feels he/she looks stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad