GDT: [#50] ★★★HFStars Ressurrection★★★ Leafs @ Stars

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
Leafs fan, watching the Dallas feed on NHL Centre Ice. Just tuned in for the third, so haven't watched much of the game, but so far I actually quite like your guys' announcers. Who are these guys? Are they generally decent? For the most part I can't stand listening to the opposing team feed, but these guys seem pretty balanced/knowledgeable without being over the top.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Leafs fan, watching the Dallas feed on NHL Centre Ice. Just tuned in for the third, so haven't watched much of the game, but so far I actually quite like your guys' announcers. Who are these guys? Are they generally decent? For the most part I can't stand listening to the opposing team feed, but these guys seem pretty balanced/knowledgeable without being over the top.

Darryl Reaugh does pxp but used to do color and is probably better suited at it

Craig Ludwig does color, he's alright but too oldschool/oldtime hockej and has very out of date opinions.

(The out of date opinions are often shared by Razor but he's able to make up for it)

Reactions: Goose

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Bad game was bad. Team was due for a letdown . Just overall bad game and not even fun.

At least the guys behind us lost as well.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
That's two tries at a GDT resurrection and two losses in an otherwise solid month - I think the path forward is clear...
talbot-shh-o.gif

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Yep no more GDT's . It makes the team lose . :P

Maybe for the playoffs or a long losing streak to break that pattern . :)

ChurchOfMatthews

Goldmember
Oct 13, 2016
Plevna

I watched the same feed tonight an was surprised at how good the announcers were. It's refreshing listening to competent announcers over the trash we have in Toronto. I think I recall it being Fox Sports.

Reactions: Goose

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Stars fans like them, and liked them even better when it was Ralph and Razor. Ralph left when they wouldn't pay him as much as Razor.

Was at game, so didn't hear it, but there are often very funny Razorisms.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Yep no more GDT's . It makes the team lose . :P

Maybe for the playoffs or a long losing streak to break that pattern . :)

Your problem was the Toronto people..... Jeff O'Neill called it the Lock of the Millennium Stars win, Darren Dreger said minimum 3 Goal Stars win.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Visiting the Stars board to look for reactions to the win over the Kings and thoughts on Kari's performance. Looking for a GDT.

tenor.gif

Yeah, no. Not gonna find much activity here, it's the most dead team board in the entire league. Sadly. Not sure why honestly.[/QUOTE]

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Yeah, no. Not gonna find much activity here, it's the most dead team board in the entire league. Sadly. Not sure why honestly.

Definitely took me by surprise. I mean, I didn't remember it to be a packed board, but I also didn't have something like the legendary one-person-GDT on the Wild board in mind. Sorry to see this.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Lots of Stars fans post on the trade, league and prospect board at least. Dallas main board is really dead though, but it seems like there's more new posters this season at least

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
if the GDT thread curse subsides you guys might be able to convince to Zhamnov5 to do some GDT's for ya! winnipeg boards are pretty spoiled for GDTs thanks to him. I think this game tonight is going to be the first round playoff matchup. Don't see Stlouise catching you guys anymore.

Reactions: sipowicz

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
if the GDT thread curse subsides you guys might be able to convince to Zhamnov5 to do some GDT's for ya! winnipeg boards are pretty spoiled for GDTs thanks to him. I think this game tonight is going to be the first round playoff matchup. Don't see Stlouise catching you guys anymore.

Thanks for the nod but I think I have my hands plenty full with our GDT's ;)
Plus I don't know their roster well enough to do it justice.

Starting to worry the team (STARS) everyone talked about in the summer is coming together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad