5 Untouchables

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I'd swap Horny and Fish. Fisher is close to retirement, I'd rather trade him but who knows he could retire a Pred if an expansion happened

I would keep Fisher for now until the other players start developing and producing as he is the second highest scorer on the team right now w/ 4 less games played than Craig Smith who is the first highest scorer by two goals. As the other younger players develop though, Fisher's role can lessen/diminish and/or he can be brought down a couple lines for more ice time to be given to someone else assuming he doesn't retire or get traded by then. So far though the only young forward I can say is ready for first line minutes right now is Craig Smith. So until the other forwards start producing, I would keep Fisher around, especially since the additional players we got (i.e. Stalberg, Cullen, etc) haven't exactly been living up to what we were hoping from them. I would get rid of one of them before I got rid of Fisher even if it probably won't be long before Fisher retires.

http://predators.nhl.com/club/stats.htm

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad