TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE

evil-smile-jack-nicholson.gif

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
We have had barely any practice time the last two weeks but we have three days off between our next game, then two days off between Saturdays game and the next one. That is followed by another three day break. I would expect to see a lot of strides made just due to having the practice time to reinforce the coaching.
Yeah this game slowdown is coming at a great time. It's somewhat concerning that Bowness is already calling out lack of energy and passion with this group.

It's so refreshing to hear the coach say what we're all seeing as opposed to Maurice who tried to put lipstick on a pig, but after the players talked the talk in camp and preseason, they're not walking the walk.

I'm optimistic that Bowness can get the team on track and playing at a high level more consistently, it is early, but if not I think it's time to make a meaningful shake up of this roster.

One thing that Byfuglien did that the Jets haven't had since was to drag the team into a game when they were flat. Whether it be a ridiculous hit, stirring shit up, or just creating grade a chances. We don't have a player like that today. Even a guy like tanev had a way of getting the team fired up.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Yeah this game slowdown is coming at a great time. It's somewhat concerning that Bowness is already calling out lack of energy and passion with this group.

It's so refreshing to hear the coach say what we're all seeing as opposed to Maurice who tried to put lipstick on a pig, but after the players talked the talk in camp and preseason, they're not walking the walk.

I'm optimistic that Bowness can get the team on track and playing at a high level more consistently, it is early, but if not I think it's time to make a meaningful shake up of this roster.

One thing that Byfuglien did that the Jets haven't had since was to drag the team into a game when they were flat. Whether it be a ridiculous hit, stirring shit up, or just creating grade a chances. We don't have a player like that today. Even a guy like tanev had a way of getting the team fired up.

Yeah that last road trip was largely a giant cluster f*** after the team seemed to be moving in the right direction the first 6 games.

But I am glad the coaching isn't letting these old habits go unchecked.

Reactions: macmaroon and Jet

TEH FIRST NOEL

Jan 31, 2021
PAUL MAURICE'S LUGGAGE

OH, HOW I MISSED YOU BOYS AS WELL.

not that you need, want, ask and/or care, please, allow me to translate the jabberwocky into standard, northwestern hemisphere english:

jetsfan815 writes with such favoritism and illogic in general about ole cement legs (wheeler) and to lesser extents paurice (for the love of the flying spaghetti monster, please, piece that nickname together) and le chef boi (scheifele) that he the equivalent this guy

6zb101.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad