Deslauriers-Poehling-Hathaway

York-Sanheim
Staal-Walker
Andrae-Seeler

Hart
Ersson

Injuries:

Ristolainen (IR)
Ellis (but after I had reached a mountain’s foot,/where that vale ended which had pierced my heart/with fear, I looked on high)

STARS LINEUP

Robertson-Hintz*-Pavelski
Marchment-Duchene-Seguin
Benn-Johnston-Dadonov
Smith-Faksa-Steel

Suter-Heiskanen
Lindell-Lundkvist
Harley-Hakanpaa

Oettinger
Wedgewood

Injuries:

Hintz (DTD)

GDT SONG

STATS

5v5 On Ice, Rates, Score and Venue Adjusted, last 5 GP
1697858930402.png

1697858952090.png

Goalies
1697859022325.png

*Lineup info likely to change*​

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Still a Flyers fan.........

We will be in the enemy territory of Dallas, Texas and as a thirteen year old boy, Dallas changed my worldview forever on Nov 22nd, 1963, 60 years ago in a month and a day.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Rodu58

Nov 12, 2017
small sample size, but the Flyers are better at home than on the road, this may get ugly

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Is Frost back for this one?
Nope.

Letting a 24 year old center rot is the only thing getting Tortorella’s wizened pecker hard these days.

Not counting out that Hart could have an issue, but here's the benefit of carrying three goalies: not having to potentially bring in your starter cold if the backup needs to be pulled.
I mean, that could be a benefit I suppose. But I don’t think Briere is playing 4D Chess by being one of the very few teams in NHL history to still have 3 goalies on the roster this far into a season.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Fire Briere, I’ve seen enough.

As if he’s in charge of anything though right?

This thing has been run by committee for a very long time, except for a small time during Hextall’s era when the pigs squealed loudest in jealousy.

A GM in Philadelphia with the country club in place, and assistant GM Torts onboard with the keys to the city.

I’m not some defender of his but Danny was saddled with a HC, and incompetent departments. I’m not sure what any GM could do here tbh.

Last edited:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I mean, that could be a benefit I suppose. But I don’t think Briere is playing 4D Chess by being one of the very few teams in NHL history to still have 3 goalies on the roster this far into a season.
I'm not giving any credit to Briere here.

It's actually complimentary towards Torts, if anything... but only if Hart isn't ailing.

I've complained about this every time the Flyers have carried three goalies and used the starter as a backup on his off days. It's refreshing to see them potentially get a minor detail correct. :laugh:

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
As if he’s in charge of anything though right?

This thing has been run by committee for a very long time, expect for a small time during Hextall’s era when the pigs squealed loudest in jealousy.

A GM in Philadelphia with the country club in place, and assistant GM Torts onboard with the keys to the city.

I’m not some defender of his but Danny was saddled with a HC, and incompetent departments. I’m not sure what any GM could do here tbh.
All most likely true, but he’s still a spineless coward for accepting the job.

It’s career suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad