GDT: [#5] Dallas Stars @ Florida Panthers - 6:00 PM CST

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Won't be around for this one - A&M vs. Bama.

Go Stars.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Excited to see Faksa's first game. I'm not too concerned about the lines, they can always get shuffled during the game. It balances out some decent checkers on every line.

Still curious to see when the first of Nemeth or Oleksiak will get a shot. At a certain point I just wish they would trade Oleksiak for a pick or prospect and be done with it.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
I fail to understand how Fiddler deserves to be on 2 line while Hemsky is left on 3rd one.
Though I will watch it anyway, because I am excited how Faksa plays.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I fail to understand how Fiddler deserves to be on 2 line while Hemsky is left on 3rd one.
Though I will watch it anyway, because I am excited how Faksa plays.

They are trying to spark Nichushkin, which means playing him on the RW, and Fiddler is more trustworthy as defensive cover for him and Spezza.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Its not really an issue here, but streams can't be asked for or posted anymore. Some legal changes that we're not able to control are the reason for this.

Sorry for any inconveniences, guys and gals.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
They are trying to spark Nichushkin, which means playing him on the RW, and Fiddler is more trustworthy as defensive cover for him and Spezza.

Make sense but if we had more defensively responsible top 6 forwards this wouldn't be a problem.

Ub the Bub

Feb 9, 2010
I'm ok with this review result. Kari was REEEALLY slow back getting up, he needs to be faster.

Edit: Oh, look... Another Panthers goal... *sigh*

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Chaos near the Stars net.

Luckily no goal.

Good battle by Kari there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad