GDT: [#5] Dallas Stars @ Carolina Hurricanes , 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW+) - On the road again

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Well I'm sure glad I was watching the Canadian division tonight. Oiler Leafs seems like it was more enjoyable than sitting through this shit show. There's always a chance for redemption anyway. They'll be better tomorrow.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Watched the first two periods and turned it off. Terrible effort by the Stars gotta come out harder tomorrow

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I think they simply weren’t prepared for the canes to come that hard . Hopefully they bounce back next game .

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
That was such a f***ing horrid effort I had to turn that off. Usually I sit and watch no matter how bad it is, but that was perhaps the worst game the Stars have ever played.

Reactions: Kcb12345

serp

Jan 17, 2016
That was such a f***ing horrid effort I had to turn that off. Usually I sit and watch no matter how bad it is, but that was perhaps the worst game the Stars have ever played.

It was worth seeing how Oettinger would handle it when the team in front of him didn't give a damn and gave up prime scoring chances without much resistance. He handled it well so thats a good sign i guess.

Reactions: Elysian

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Did kiviranta die ?

He's on IR thats all we know. Supposedly he's on the trip with the team but who knows whats going on ? Hope this isn't COVID complications or some shit like that like with Marco Rossi . Kivi just left a practise a week ago and thats the last we heard of him.

Reactions: Bfantz

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
He's on IR thats all we know. Supposedly he's on the trip with the team but who knows whats going on ? Hope this isn't COVID complications or some shit like that like with Marco Rossi . Kivi just left a practise a week ago and thats the last we heard of him.
So maybe than

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad