GDT: #5|Canucks vs. Penguins|Oct 16|7:00PM|PPG|Ruh Roh, Schultz is out for 4 months/defense is a mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
There's 4 glasses of wine in a bottle ...
oXgEkUU.gif
That's loser speak.

A bottle is a glass with a smaller opening, that's 1 glass.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That Johnson-Oleksiak pair is going to fuel my alcoholism more than this site does.

Yep, same with Maatta-Cough drop....they were tres bad last game...what is Sully doing? ...I’ve already signed myself up for a preventative liver transplant....

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
We made the mistake of buying a couple of these during one camping trip...my gf woke up in our tent, I woke up on a picnic table cocooned in my sleeping bag.

ITS THE DEVILS JUICE!

They taste so bad but I call them "old reliable" for a reason :laugh:

The weird thing with them is that it's not their flavor that is bad, it's just so damn sugary. Just watering down the juice some would probably make it pretty acceptable.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
They taste so bad but I call them "old reliable" for a reason :laugh:

The weird thing with them is that it's not their flavor that is bad, it's just so damn sugary. Just watering down the juice some would probably make it pretty acceptable.
It's a worse hangover than a wine hangover because of the insane sugar content.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I would have sat Kessel for this one just to break his stupid iron man streak and keep him from being exhausted for the playoffs.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I see players are speaking out about being ready again. :laugh: This happens every year. Letang/Geno/Sid all say it and then maybe 1 of them shows it.
I wonder how much of it is saying it for the sake of saying it and how much of it is trying to convince themselves that they are.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Ironically, the only 3 forwards who are PLUS players on the team are Hagelin and . . . wait for it . . . Malkin and Kessel.
Is it irony when the most productive players are also plus players? We can say what we want about how they look, but there's really no denying that they've been our most successful line so far. There's a reason they are the only one that isn't being shuffled.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad