xg1aVZ3.png

1u5s5eX.png

UnerYLz.png

XlHylHW.png

ppQinok.png

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
This is a game of great importance, will they bounce back and close the series or will hand over the momentum to the Habs?

Toight they have to play at their best to win, I really want to see a good first period as a change and then take charge of the game.

Go Bolts! :handclap:

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
There is absolutely no reason to dress Carle instead of Nesterov so of course Nesterov will be sitting again

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
So apparently this game, in some kind, seeped into my mind while I was asleep last night, and...well, I'm writing this comment at 6:20 AM, and it's a g-ddamn Saturday, so whatever the case may be, it wasn't fun.

End this tonight. 3-0 turning to 3-2 would break me into hives real quickly. I've been through this kind of ordeal once before, and once is the most any sports fan should ever have to deal with a 3-0 lead being blown.

JS91

May 14, 2014
Will be a tough one. If we drop this they're right back in it and could very well take the next 2 too. If the right guys show up we got this though. Hopefully Bishop really put that last game behind him and has his head straight again.

LightningStrikeAgain

Apr 27, 2015
Just like game 6 and 7 last series we will show heart tonight and come out flying and close this out! :yo:

Last edited by a moderator:

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
If we lose today you'd have to argue that with momentum on the Habs side it will be a even feeling game 6 and certainly Montreal favored game 7...

Just finish it tonight.

Play 60 and we got it

They have been better in 5v5 all series.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I want the final series result to be as lopsided as possible for this series.

BUT JUST WIN, CLOSE IT OUT!

...WAIT WHAT? DROUIN IN? ON THE FIRST LINE? OMG, FINALLY.

..or hmm.. Game Time scratch incoming?

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Called a blowout in game 4... And I'm not feeling confident tonight either. The Bolts can win for sure, I'm just not sure what will happen. Every time you think a team will come out flat, they come out with jump. Every time you think they should have some jump, they come out flat.

Clearly Bishop is a key, but there is so much more. The team needs to be better in all areas of the game, and even then they will need a bit of luck.

I can't wait to see how this one plays out!

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Oh I see now what the plan was: Get their hopes up and destroy their dreams in their arena. Shoulda told us first but okay, let's do it.

Go :bolts!!!!!!

gg720

Jan 11, 2014
If these guys come out tonight playing like they did the last 2 games, Stamkos (captain?) needs to call a player timeout and read them the riot act. Or Cooper better do it instead of waiting until they have a big lead and have a huge uphill battle to overcome. This team needs to start playing consistent playoff hockey from here on in and not wait for the other guy to start it. Please Cooper, play your best guys (Drouin and Nesterov) instead of not hurting players feelings (Carle and Morrow)!!!! Lets get it done tonight.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I want the final series result to be as lopsided as possible for this series.

BUT JUST WIN, CLOSE IT OUT!

...WAIT WHAT? DROUIN IN? ON THE FIRST LINE? OMG, FINALLY.

..or hmm.. Game Time scratch incoming?

Got a feeling he'll be scratched even though he was one of few guys who looked good in that car crash we watched two night ago.

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
I thought I saw something that said Coop wants more offense.

The only reasonable thing to do to accomplish this is scratch Drouin and Nesty.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I can't build up any excitement for this game because I don't want to be disappointed again, however the team should feel free to surprise me and make me eat my feelings.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I can't build up any excitement for this game because I don't want to be disappointed again, however the team should feel free to surprise me and make me eat my feelings.

I feel the same way to be honest. Not sure which team will show up tonight.

*sigh* wish that was the actual top line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad