GDT: 5/9/15 - 7:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #1 Montréal [ECSF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Is there any evidence to support this? I hear it over and over but I dont see it. I watch him closely, Is he a selke candidate? No. But in game 4 he looked decent defensively and when he was playing center in the 3rd made a few good plays down low to prevent opportunities and breakout.

Anyways if Cooper says Drouin should sit for Morrow then Im not going to argue.

Yeah, not sure how this myth got perpetuated either.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Carle again being unable to take care of the guy Before the puck got to Bishop.

And how can Price be so lucky?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This is Another game I just don't see us winning unless some of our regular goal scorers show up....I'm looking for you Stamkos since I haven't seen you all game unless it's a shot of you on the bench.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I really feel that we need to be more aggressive in our own zone.

We can't have people waiting for Montreal to make plays and react to those plays as they are executed. Need to block lanes, force ourselves on to the puck.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Our only really good chances, the Morrow shot and that Palat deflection. Not good. not good at all. WAKE THE **** UP TAMPA!!!

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
You say that like we could actually score or get some sustained offensive zone time or get a shot on net or get out of our own zone...

As long as it's a one goal game we have the chance, even if we are not playing well, a pp or counter attack is all what it takes

Armada

Nov 21, 2013
It should be at least 3-0, but the way this series has been Tampa will probably win in OT. 3 goal post last game, 3 again in this one (or maybe 4?). The Johnson line is very good, but everyone else are outmatched.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Alright deep breath. I'm feeling strangely calm. I think we got this. I really do. Hear me out.

We have 20 minutes to tie it which is doable. If we do it's gonna kill the Montreal momentum. I think we'll win if we get the next goal. It's a proven fact through the playoffs that the longer the game goes on the more it favors us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad