DWn8E9I.png

BSGZCH2.png

WvdwEpv.png

9M8naQp.png

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
The team is winning and has a chance to close this out despite some saying they have been out played. Some are calling it luck, some are saying Tampa has had an easy schedule, others saying Isles karma is coming back for how the Panthers were taken out. But the answer is just simply that the Lighting have got the touch.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We're gonna phone this one in. Get ready to be frustrated.

Better effort in Game 6.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
No flu excuse this time. Bishop better not be the only one that doesn't want to go back to New York.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This is one of those games that can really go either way depending on which Tampa team that shows up, hopefully they learned from game 5 against DET and show up earlier than in the final 2 minutes and not force Bish to have to do everything pretty much by himself.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
is a small window so far what 9 games? but cally's stats are down on corsi fenwick etc.. he is like the mailman on those stats over the season and his career so this is interesting to me for sure

id say is injury he gets pushed down easy at times so is a balance thing why we are not seeing the big hits etc.. something is off stats do not lie and to be like the mailman for 8 years than have huge drop something is wrong:)

i get the frustration with our fans but is not one player makes or breaks this team cally got frustrated made a huge error of judgement in the last game he is playing hard and well on pk but something is wrong so will give him credit like stamkos and tyjo last year they were off never complained did what they could hopefully he just plays well and lets that stuff ride off him for now on cause we dont need to be in the box:)

anyway my prediction:sarcasm:

im here let the partay be staterred

put on those hats the fat lady is in the hissem hoooooseeeeeeeeee

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If you guys want to discuss Ryan Callahan please go to the Ryan Callahan discussion thread (I moved a couple posts there).

Let's talk today's game here!

There is nothing else to complain or talk about, he has been playing very well, and has helped this team win, and been clutch, so yeah, lets move on and talk about the game.

One more win and we are back at the ECF! Woo hoo! Go Bolts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad