GDT: 5/6/16 - 7:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #4 New York [ECSF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Man I still have my skepticism about this team but they are so ****ing clutch. Proud of them.

Our experience is showing.

tumblr_m8itrkm1tF1qc012x.png

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I wouldn't care if he's good because he keeps a magic leprechaun in his jersey. He wins games he has no business winning.

He does and that's a mark of a true #1 goalie. Sure he'll have a stinker once in a while but those are far and few between and he bounces back every single time. Goaltending position has always been my favourite position in any team sport and I'm loving every second of having a guy like Bish on our team. That's why he's my favourite player on the Bolts.

GollyG

Apr 4, 2015
In a Storm Cloud
Haha In an interview with NHL Tonight, Bish calls the team a wolf pack. They don't have one guy beating people up, it's more "if one guy goes, they all go." And Tony mentioned that Wolf Pack reminded him of The Hangover and who was the Zach Galifianakis character. Bish said, "Drouin." :laugh:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Man - I went into these playoffs with such low expectations.

We've had about as cupcake a schedule as a team can to make the CF, but if we do, I'll still be eating crow.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I'm 100% confident in saying we have the best goalie in the playoffs right now. What a pick up it would be if we could get Brown and Stralman soon. I expect Tampa to close this out Sunday. They know they need to be better and will, Bishop is even better in those games too (and I'm not sure how much better you could be than tonight).

I'm surprised we are where we are right now. If we can win Sunday and get all 3 back by the ECF, it's game on.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Epic win. Two wins on the road is huge. Gotta win one more then bring on Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad