GDT: 5/23/18 - 8:00PM EDT - #1M Washington VS #1A Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Less Stralman and more Sergachev. We have tons of possession in their zone and everytime Stralman gets it he kills the play.

Reactions: Stammertime91

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
This is very concerning. The Lightning cannot afford to let in another goal or this one is over. We are just bound and determined to win this game with only 3 players attack and 2 funneling back as fast as they can. We're not screening Holtby, we're not taking chances to get the puck through traffic. We're not trying anything but perimeter passes hoping they'll go in.

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
5 periods without a goal. This is the worst I have seen Kuch in his whole career. We also look tired and slow. Not looking good. I hope something changes.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
End of the first.
Scoring the first goal of the game would be very important...
Now it's more difficult to win this game 7...
Btw, a not bad period played but I hope to see more in the offense in the second.

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
The defense HAS to shoot more. We can't count on a 3 man cycle down low against 5 guys primed to get the puck as soon as its loose. We need 5 men willing to participate offensively
Exactly. We cycle well. But it’s like they are waiting for a player to be wide open in the slot. That isn’t going to happen today. They have to throw it at the net and create chaos. It is insane that they don’t seem to understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad