GDT: 5/22/22 - 1:30PM EDT - #1 Florida vs #3 Tampa Bay [ECSF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Sick to my stomach. Me and the wife decided to taking some edibles and go watch Dr. Strange 2 in the theatres last night. Watching the movie, as they travelled the Multi-Verse, I saw that the Apostle, Jan Rutta, brings salvation in all of them. Praise be.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I hope you guys all have your superstitions up and running. I'm only going to be able to watch the Fresh Prince during Period 1. I'll be watching in the car after that on my phone. So I'm expecting us to get a lead, but then Florida is going to blow us out of the water.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I hope you guys all have your superstitions up and running. I'm only going to be able to watch the Fresh Prince during Period 1. I'll be watching in the car after that on my phone. So I'm expecting us to get a lead, but then Florida is going to blow us out of the water.
1030am start and I'm pouring some Nikka Whisky. 51.4% alcohol...the things we do.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Did my part.

Glad you mentioned this so we know who to blame.

Reactions: DFC

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Damnit man. Use your special man powers.

fastforward-remote.gif

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Continue to frustrate Florida. Give them nothing offensively.

Otherwise gotta fight the feeling that we're up in the series. Florida's back is against the wall. Don't let them off of it.

Reactions: DaBolts

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Bringing in some of that heavily over-compensating angry boii energy we're gonna see if we don't win tonight complete with loud noises, fast cars, muscles and women striking poses to express how ANGRY it is and not look like a little bitch. It's important. You gotta look TUFF to hide the angsty

Reactions: DaBolts and Tiala
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad