GDT: 5/22/16 - 8:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #2 Pittsburgh [ECF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I always find it amusing when players gaurentee a win. I mean what are they going to back it up with. If we lose oh well? At least back it up with something. It could be as simple as, If we lose the team will do a community service day in the area or something. But having a gaurentee with no recourse is the epitome of an empty promise.

JedYzerman

Jan 8, 2011
Cocoa Beach, FL
safe_image.php

This can never be allowed to die. Also can we shrink it to make it our playoff avatar for next year?

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Players who involved in the GWG:

Sustr -> Johnson -> Palat -> Kucherov -> Garrison -> Johnson

Every skater on the ice had a hand in the OT win I believe. I just (as in recently and also only) watched replays and that is what it looked like to me. Someone may have already noticed that, but I only just did.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
This can never be allowed to die. Also can we shrink it to make it our playoff avatar for next year?

Believe it or not, I actually felt sorry for them when I saw that. I wish I didn't (feel that way), but it's not something I can help.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I just don't get crying over a loss by your team, unless that's your kid out there or something. I'm a diehard fan and the closest I got to tearing up was when we actually won the whole damn thing. Losses though? I just get pissed and catatonic mostly.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I just don't get crying over a loss by your team, unless that's your kid out there or something. I'm a diehard fan and the closest I got to tearing up was when we actually won the whole damn thing. Losses though? I just get pissed and catatonic mostly.

The only time I cried in sports was when Derek Jeter was taken out of his last career game in Boston. I've broken a few TV remotes though in other situations. :rant: Which includes the Cally trade, lol.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Believe it or not, I actually felt sorry for them when I saw that. I wish I didn't (feel that way), but it's not something I can help.

I think I'll forward it over to the Bradenton Tourism morons so they can see "their" towels in use.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC

Who knows lol Maybe they had their life savings on this game / series. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad