7SyBXPK.png

vedw90Y.png

dKyYogD.png

vHtc57Q.png

9M8naQp.png

Darth Corgi

Dec 23, 2011
Florida
We can do this! It's a new day. If we can just hit and get to the loose pucks we stand a good chance.
Vasi has this. Let's get some goals and help him out.

TBL12345

May 19, 2015
NY, NY
Pens win 10-0, with hat tricks from Coffey and Lemeiux, and goals from Jagr, Recchi, Malone and Francis.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Things the team should do the same as last game
- Vasi playing out of his mind.

Things the team should not do the same as last game
- Everything else.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I don't care if it's luck, some BS, or whatever. Just finish with more goals than the Pens.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Biggest game of the season for now. Have to win this game or I think we will be out after Game 5.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
This might sound like an excuse but we've had sickness going through the room these playoffs before (Johnson was confirmed, Hedman suspected etc.). Cally missed game 2 with the flu, who knows who else had symptoms as well but stayed in the lineup for game 3 (Garrison caugh)? Either way, I expect them to come out flying like in game 1 after that embarrassing showing last game.

Pittsburgh's strength right now is their speed and possession - things we are usually known for as well (at least this and last year's playoffs).

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This game really is the biggest of the season, win and we stand a chance but lose and it's pretty much over since I doubt we'll be able to win 3 games in a row with 2 games on the road. Oh well, focus on tonight and hope that the team wants to win, if they do and put everything they have on the ice then we stand a chance but it will be tough either way. Let's do this.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I just hope that the team spent at least some of the time during practice yesterday to work on how to play infront of Vasy because it's been really bad, not only during the playoffs but also during the season.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
I just hope that the team spent at least some of the time during practice yesterday to work on how to play infront of Vasy because it's been really bad, not only during the playoffs but also during the season.

I hope Vasy learned how to not just dump the puck behind the net. He needs to look up and fling that thing down the ice. If the skaters don't get to it, it's on them.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
I hope Vasy learned how to not just dump the puck behind the net. He needs to look up and fling that thing down the ice. If the skaters don't get to it, it's on them.

I can't tell if you are trolling or being serious but considering your posts I will go with trolling because if serious........

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I'm not too hopeful of tonights game and that's why I've stocked up on beer. I feel pretty defeated after the last game but hopefully the boys don't.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Just a heads-up ...

Looks like you forgot the results for Game 3 EC Finals on the graphic.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm not too hopeful of tonights game and that's why I've stocked up on beer. I feel pretty defeated after the last game but hopefully the boys don't.

I feel the same and I hope that the boys see that going down 3-1 isn't good.

Also Bish won't be in tonight but might be in game 5 and it would suck if he would have to jump in to save our season by trying to help us win 3 in a row or even worse, that we waste the amazing season he's had where he's bailed us out more times than he should have and then he feel good to go for game 6 but we're already out. No, time for the team to pull it together and learn from the way Bish has played all season to get us here and build on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad