ah5C1po.png

AiH3IR5.png

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!
I don't remember what happened last night xD xD xD
So, please, a win tonight with many goals scored.
Go Bolts!!!

Kearns

Too good to be true, no?
Jun 7, 2008
Kamloops, BC
Why is McElhinney starting back-to-back? Why was Vasi scratched last night? I guess they're resting him.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Why is McElhinney starting back-to-back? Why was Vasi scratched last night? I guess they're resting him.
Thats the plan. I mean who would think that even with Mc Sieve we should roll over the broken wings. Coop said it was in the plan so we have to accept it. But can we expect Mc Sieve to hold any team scoreless in regulation 6 periods in a row?????? Im concerned about todays game yup.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Thats the plan. I mean who would think that even with Mc Sieve we should roll over the broken wings. Coop said it was in the plan so we have to accept it. But can we expect Mc Sieve to hold any team scoreless in regulation 6 periods in a row?????? Im concerned about todays game yup.
They actually indicated McElhinney would play both of the B2B? I've seen him listed as a starter on Goaliepost etc but I just assumed they hadn't updated it yet after guessing Vasi would've started Saturday.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Let's do more this game shall we, need to score some goals but still keep playing 'd' like we did last game.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Our team owes McBackup a 7-0 game win. He played well the last two games and the rest of the team looked like hot garbage shooting the puck.

Joanna

Jan 7, 2020
St. Petersburg
McElhinney is a fair to good goalie.
He did his job last night, but he can't score the goals too.
A little help, oh say a few goals, would make a big difference.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad