GDT: 5/19/18 - 7:15PM EDT - #1M Washington VS #1A Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
After only 5 minutes that I'm here to watch, the feeling is that when Tampa attacks with determinations and speed, can create a lot.
I hope they'll continue like that.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
We put all these (unreasonable?) standards on everyone to not forget about Drej, but sometimes it's Drej who forgets.

It's 3-1 and the Caps got a good goal with a good deflection. Not too worried. Lightning have turned on the switch again.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
Tripping there...NO CALL!
We'll give you a pass on that comment since you just got home (that's a hint to go back and hit the TIVO). I'll just remind everyone that they all even out for the most part. You just keep playing.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
We'll give you a pass on that comment since you just got home (that's a hint to go back and hit the TIVO). I'll just remind everyone that they all even out for the most part. You just keep playing.
Of course we have to continue to play well, without thinking at the episodes.
But, if there was, in my opinion, a penalty...can I say it? xD
Fortunately for us I'm not playing the game :D :D :D

Reactions: pursuit81

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
3-1 with 20 minutes left, we've set ourselves up well. 1 more goal probably does it. Maybe the 4th line can go 3 for 3 and get another quick one.

pursuit81

Apr 12, 2018
After taking a healthy lead we're playing to not lose rather than to win. There is some validity to that approach but from my point of view I think we should just keep attacking and let the chips fall where they may. Too much firepower on Caps to play rope-a-dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad