n2NO4Go.png

AQpWCmk.png

jCxe7DT.png

Last edited:

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I stole a computer from work in front of everybody and nobody said a damn thing when I stared back and said "what are you gonna do? I'm a Tampa bay lightning fan and I can do anything I want and break every rule, what are you gonna do?"

Walked right out. Let's take game 2 from them like we took off the league's salary cap.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Let’s keep on trucking! Last game was close even with half our roster coming back from injury. Interesting to see how Florida responds.

Go :lightningbolt

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I feel good about our chances.

We won despite playing their game and having off games by half our defense and Vasi. If we win this one we have a real chance to sweep them and the sooner we win this the better as Carolina has the looks of sweeping the Preds. Play more tight hockey and Vasi will come strong. I like our chances tonight

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
We gotta cheat even more tonight, Panthers will be desperate. Make sure the refs disallow at least two of their goals and eject Weegar from the game.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Last game's result was great, but it's just one game. Road teams win all the time in the playoffs. Hopefully they can grab another road game tonight and create a good situation coming back to Tampa.
While the result was great, it was a wobbly game for TB. There's still plenty of room for them to improve.

Reactions: Hoek

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
WE shall pummel these panthers into submission. It is time to separate the Contenders from the pretenders. We got the boys and this is playoff hockey! The more we play the better our rusty stars will get.

Reactions: BoltzManConstant

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
I hope we win, but also I hope we will play better 5 vs 5, cuz very often in game 1 Panthers were quicker, made desicions fast and were more dangerous than we.
And yeah, I hope we will cheat an pay refs and have 6 players on ice with two goalies in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad