UdTFRpR.png

hBk4F9Q.png

7ljNwzn.png

9M8naQp.png

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Can we go back to their Streets and Fight our way to another win, proving game one was not an anomaly and keep this going?

Yes We Ken!

TBL12345

May 19, 2015
NY, NY
Let's GOOOO!!!! It's simple, when we play fast, with a reckless abandon, and sacrifice the body to block shots and clog the lanes, we see positive results. Hopefully we can steal another game on the road - our full complement of troops seem ready to take the ice when we head back home.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The one thing we have that the Rags and the Caps don't is a puck mover like Hedman (and soon Stralman). If we can turn D into O quickly, we can take advantage of their pedestrian D corps.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The one thing we have that the Rags and the Caps don't is a puck mover like Hedman (and soon Stralman). If we can turn D into O quickly, we can take advantage of their pedestrian D corps.

I spy with my little eye, Justin Schultz in the line up.

If he and Matt Carle get on the ice at the same time, the fabric of the universe might tear when both of them try to turn over the same puck at the same time.

Goober

Apr 19, 2006
I spy with my little eye, Justin Schultz in the line up.

If he and Matt Carle get on the ice at the same time, the fabric of the universe might tear when both of them try to turn over the same puck at the same time.

Actually I think Carle has been playing fairly decent. No huge mistakes.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
If we play like we did the other night and how we did in game 5 vs the Islanders it's going to be tough for the Pens. Just don't want us to sit back and see what they are going to do. Pens are too good of a team to do that with.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Need to keep playing hard and keep our head in the game and try and not let them get anything qas well as if we help Vasy out, if we do that we stand a big chance to win. Also try and avoid dump penelties we've talken a few to many of those during this playoff run.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Any word on practice times for the Lightning? Eager to see the lineup tonight with Stralman being so close to being back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad