GDT: 5/12 Game 6: Was it over when edition: Bruins @ Habs: 7:30pm ET CBC,RDS,NBCSN, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Are you sure? If hitting the goalpost is a storyline in this series, how do you separate that from Loui? This guy can't find the net with two hands and a flashlight.

That is true. Guy has no finish.

Unreal too because he used to be filthy. He finishes like Paille now.

boston77

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
I hear ya, I'm really not worried. Could that change if we come out of second down more than two? Yup. LOL

this team knows how to win and they won't get rattled even if they are down in the third.. the Leafs series should be a statement that this team will not quit... Price is not that good the more I watch him the more I realize this, he has been extremely lucky.. other than game one he has been an average goalie.. hear anyone saying Price is in the B's head anymore?? We will win tonight ...

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Stupid %$#ing penalty by Hamilton, where is the discipline?? They are going to piss away another game over their own stupidity!

No, being outworked by a small crew of forwards in the D zone is the problem. Daniel freakin Briere outworked Soupy on the wall on one of many occasions. Dougies "penalty" was hardly that.

Man do I miss the days when wars on the ice were encouraged not punished with weak calls

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
What the **** was Hamilton doing that period? I have never seen a defenseman out of position so much.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Are you sure? If hitting the goalpost is a storyline in this series, how do you separate that from Loui? This guy can't find the net with two hands and a flashlight.

you mean the guy on the third line that has more goals then Krejci and marchand combined who both play on the top two lines?

ya ok

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
At least PP's to start the period are rarely good. Kill it, get a couple shorthanded chances, then score just after it finishes. Get all the momentum.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Man, really?

I've admittedly fallen in love with the guy's play during the latter half of the season and these playoffs, but I didn't see it at all. I'll definitely be focusing on him this period.

He never retreated behind the net for the D-to-D pass, but instead took off when his d-partner got it. He's had an amazing playoffs, but I thought he was absolutely abysmal that period.

boston77

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
Wasn't the PP third in the league this year, behind Washington and Pittsburgh?

Yes it was and it is the best power play of the teams left in the playoffs believe it or not... we were really good in the Detroit series and not so good this series but they can score ... the first period pp was not good... need to get a good pk to start the second and go from there...

Kyle Doobas*

I don't remember Montreal looking like that when I was there. Then again I spent pretty much the entire time at some beer brewery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce