Fantasy Sports: 4th Annual WJC Fantasy Draft Pool - Congratulations FLYguy3911!

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Coffe PM'd me his pick. Coffe selects...

Tyler Parsons - USA

PM'ing next guy.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
We might be past the time limit - if so, the next person could pick and BPA can make his when he comes back. If we wait much longer, we might not finish this in time.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Thanks Stizzmeister for making the pick for me.

If you know you might not be around when it is your time to make the pick then PM me a list of players and I'll make the pick for you.

Effective immediately we will use an 8 hour clock to speed things up

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
It's been 13 hours since I made my pick excluding the hours between midnight and 6 AM. sobrien has back to back picks so I am supposed to wait 16 right?

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
It's been 13 hours since I made my pick excluding the hours between midnight and 6 AM. sobrien has back to back picks so I am supposed to wait 16 right?

That is correct.

At this pace, we're gonna need a 5 minute clock eventually. Perhaps we can get a time when everyone is present and do this?

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Sorry guys, didn't get to hop on yesterday, my bad :help:

I'll take:

Tage Thompson USA
Kiefer Bellows USA

Can't wait for them both to get cut :handclap:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I think the issue is the long timer. I know I have gone through most of each day forgetting about this, and then checking the thread only to see one pick has been made any my turn is no where near being next.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
I think the issue is the long timer. I know I have gone through most of each day forgetting about this, and then checking the thread only to see one pick has been made any my turn is no where near being next.

I think there's just particular times people can log on. I'm fortunate enough to be able to log on at work (and do so often) but rarely log on from home (hence my 17 hour delay yesterday)

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
let's all set the date and hour when all of us can be here, and then we'll finish the whole draft in a few hours, I think it's possible, we are only 8 here, and most of us are from NA. I can adapt to majority.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
**** my fault. It seems I always check the boards at the wrong times.

I pick Jake Bean, Canada.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
let's all set the date and hour when all of us can be here, and then we'll finish the whole draft in a few hours, I think it's possible, we are only 8 here, and most of us are from NA. I can adapt to majority.

This week I am mostly available during the day (like 10am - 5 pm EST) but I can make a rankings list of guys I'd like to pick if I can't make the time we decide on.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
It seems like we'll have to resort to lightning round drafting. How does 10 AM EST on Wednesday or Thursday sound? That would be at 4 PM for tade and me and 10PM for Captain Dave.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad