GDT: [#49] Winnipeg Jets at Dallas Stars, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
are the jets the one who like the phantom of the opera

Starsfansfromqc

Sep 8, 2018
Monty just can't let the guy play with each other more than one game. I've play hockey and I hated this when you never play with the same guy. I'm sur the player are little upset about this.

Starsfansfromqc

Sep 8, 2018
At least put someone in that line with a offensive upside like Hintz or Gurianov. Comeau not a good fit for me there. Faksa and Benn ok I can live with it but Comeau?

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
At least put someone in that line with a offensive upside like Hintz or Gurianov. Comeau not a good fit for me there. Faksa and Benn ok I can live with it but Comeau?

Also, is that not Guri's off wing? Switch him with Comeau to at least make him comfortable. Not sure why making a guy who needs to learn to think at an NHL level is being put in a position to make that more difficult.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I won't be able to watch tonight...so far over the past few seasons the Stars have not lost a game that I haven't watched (knock on wood). I've only missed maybe 6 games but still it's a pretty good record so let's continue it :laugh:

Reactions: Blindsummit

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
I won't be able to watch tonight...so far over the past few seasons the Stars have not lost a game that I haven't watched (knock on wood). I've only missed maybe 6 games but still it's a pretty good record so let's continue it :laugh:
So you’re the problem! I KNEW Lites had the wrong culprits!

You’re officially on the trading block.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Expecting nothing, hoping for everything.

Lot's of beer on hand regardless if it's to drown my sorrows or for celebration.

Go Stars!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
why have their been "special" guests at every game this homestand

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Seguin's right shoulder has a LOT of tape on it. Interesting.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008

I don't understand the Comeau obsession from Monty. If you want to change up the top two lines then put Benn with Dickinson and Spezza. Stick Comeau down on the 3rd or 4th line.

At least Benn looks fired up again early. I've ragged on him all year but I'll give him a little credit. He has looked different the last 3 games. It hasn't paid off yet but he looks faster and is shooting and hitting more.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I don't understand the Comeau obsession from Monty. If you want to change up the top two lines then put Benn with Dickinson and Spezza. Stick Comeau down on the 3rd or 4th line.

At least Benn looks fired up again early. I've ragged on him all year but I'll give him a little credit. He has looked different the last 3 games. It hasn't paid off yet but he looks faster and is shooting and hitting more.

Don't read into the order of the lines.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Stars should take notes on all this PP movement by the Jets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad